Individual carriers of Metropcs hotspot hack limit user’s hotspots in unlimited data plans. They data-cap the user data bundle with various restrictions and suggest different data bundles for additional features like tethering hotspot. Here we represent you an easy guide for mobile hotspot bypass on T-Mobile Metropcs. You can use our guide on how to unlock MetroPCS mobile hotspot tether and enjoy unlimited 4G LTE high-speed internet.
MetroPCS Hotspot Hack Unlimited Tethering
They monitor the usage of costumers and find features in Android that they limit from the plan. Such as the mobile hotspot tethering feature they charge extra money to use the feature. In other cases, they block the quality and limit user data to their phones.
We find a new and exciting T-Mobile MetroPCS hotspot bypass hack, and it is fantastic because of the unblock hotspot feature. For many peoples it is useless, but others it is an absolute handy feature. Our method fixed the data cap hotspot id of T-Mobile and other carriers.
The method we use for unblocking has little effort into ist mechanism but is worth saving your money. This guide may find helpful for removing carrier restriction on your unlimited data plan.
T-Mobile MetroPCS Tethering Methods
The guide is straightforward with easy steps for removing data restrictions of your carrier. As they prevent you from using the mobile hotspot feature, here we did the opposite and unlock unlimited hotspot in the same data bundle. Follow the steps of each method if one doesn’t work for you try the next one; hopefully, it will work.
1- ADB with Teather_Dun:
This process is a bit tricky and requires full attention and understandings to do the steps as defined. You may skip this method if you could not understand the process. This hack is mighty real and works 100% of the time if applied correctly.
These are the steps for the Teather_Dun method:
- First, you need to install ADB Fast Boot Setup Installer and USB mobile drivers on your PC.
- You can download ADB from the XDA developers site while the mobile drivers from the manufacturer site.
- Install both it on your Windows computer to use it with your smartphone for hotspot unblocking.
- Via a USB cable connects your smartphone with your PC and confirms the connection from My PC or Device Manager.
- You can even use ADB wirelessly if you root your device and use TWRP recovery in it.
- Enable USB Debugging option from device settings by enabling Developer Options.
- To enable Developer Option, go to About phone and tab at least seven times on Build Number.
- Now open the ADB folder and run Command Prompt inside the folder by pressing the Shift + Right-click button.
- Command prompt.
- Type command “adb shell” without the quotes and hit enter.
- Then type another command “settings put global tether_dun_required 0” without the quotes and hit enter.
- It will bypass the hotspot tether restrictions from your device.
2- EasyTether Setup Guide:
EasyTether full app allows users to tether with Windows desktops, laptops, tablets, and Mac systems. Unfortunately, it does not allow tethering on Chromebooks due to the ChromeOS driver’s policy. But it does an excellent job on other methods and bypass tethering restrictions quickly. Users can install EasyTether full standalone Setup for different OS and App for Mobile platforms to use the features.
It comes in an autoconfigure software package; anyone can use it with simple clicks. The application self downloads different drivers for your system for features to work. For Chrome book users they can find our guide on how to tether with Chrome OS, at the end of this article.
3- Tether with PDA Net+:
- First, download and install the required PdaNet Software Setup on PC.
- Then download and install the Application from Google Store; PdaNet+.
- Open the application on PC and configure it, the same way configure the mobile app.
- On mobile PdaNet use options to hide tether usage and activate USB mode.
- Now connect the phone with your PC and start tethering.
4- Unlimited Tether APN Settings:
It is the hack APN for T-Mobile Unlimited Tether and Unlimited Throttle free Internet. Use the settings as we suggested and create a new APN in your Phone Network, APN, Settings. Then add the given information.
APN: T-Mobile US LTE
APN type: default,supl,mms,dun
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
5- Root the Phone:
Rooting is the most successful way of using unlimited tethering on any device. The Newer contract devices from T-Mobile services are pre-loaded with data monitors. The Network monitors detect all sorts of activities on your device that T-Mobile MetroPCS restricts in their privacy policies.
Installing a Custom ROM like LineageOS can fix the T-Mobile connection throttling problems as it does’not use any Network monitor software at all. To bypass the tethering data cap rooted users can install Magisk Manager on their devices.
From Magisk Manager download the “Tethering Enabler” package which also installs with Magisk manager. After the app installed on your device, use the hotspot as you like. This guide is also eligible for ChromeOS for tethering, and right now it seems the only working option.
6- Using a VPN Service:
Virtual Private Network (VPN) will do the trick, but it also costs you. You can use a quality VPN for hiding the tether usage from the T-Mobile bug that encounters your tethering usage. VPN with additional platform support helps you out with tethering on any system like Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
The above methods of bypassing the MetroPCS Hotspot tethering are the best working solution you can get on the internet. There are things you can check in case of not able to perform these hacks. You can check your phone drivers in case of no connection error—probable update the drivers to work correctly. Check the USB cable functionality and find it transmitting data or charge only.
At last, you can change your device in case of a bypass hack not working for you. The ongoing coverage problem from the carrier is also a headache. You can go to a new device with a different Android flavour. It could be very beneficial, such as OxygenOS is a well-balanced OS with almost no tracking on tethering. You can use the feature with or without including a tethering package with your data bundle. Sometimes application support of some phones had problems with application installation. For that users can find FixFi and Netshare Softwares for other solutions.